Monday, January 12, 2015

Smiling's My Favourite!

Really, it is. I'm in a slump though. I've lost my mojo or shall I say, misplaced it?

Over the past few months, I have been feeling really unmotivated and unproductive. Two things I am usually not. I'm pretty sure that I've figured out what is causing it and I'm working on fixing it. I don't really want to say what it is until I get it dealt with, but let's just say that it is fixable and is up to me to get the ball rolling.

I've been putting off this post for so long because I had this bright idea that I would be off for a short while, then I would come back with a fantastic post on how to get yourself out of a slump. Uuuhh...that didn't happen but it's ok!

Despite my lack of everything lately, I know it's temporary. If anyone else is reading this and is finding themselves in the same situation, I urge you to to stay positive and keep it moving! You keep pushing forward and you will be ok.

On a brighter note, a few months ago, my fiance and I moved into a new apartment and sublet our old one. The whole thing happened in less than a week! It was totally overwhelming and crazy. It was actually pretty awful but it's done. Now I'm trying to wrap my head around how to decorate our new space! It's both intimidating yet so exciting!!

I have a ton of ideas for my next few projects. I am really going to push myself to get started on at least one at a time and start posting so you can read all about it.

In the meantime, here's bits and pieces from my Christmas decorating. You can checkout my Instagram feed too to see what else I've been up to.


Thanks for listening :)

Be back soon!!

Sarah

P.S. If you're stuck in a similar slump, and want someone to lean on, feel free to comment or connect with me. My email address is diyescapades@gmail.com and all my other contact info is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment